General Conditions of Sales and Delivery
LaToscana’s terms for all products sold are Net 30 Days. All invoices past due thereafter.
Past due accounts will be placed on a “HOLD” status until the account is brought current.
F.O.B. Newfield, New Jersey. Full Freight Allowed on a single purchase order of faucets only that total $2500 net invoice value within the Continental United States.
Upon receipt of goods by the transporter, all products become the property of the
consignee, who must assume all risk for loss or damage.
All claims regarding any discrepancy in shipments or invoicing must be reported within 21 days of date of invoice.
Returned goods will not be accepted unless authorized in writing by LaToscana.
Unauthorized returns will be refused and returned to sender at their expense.
Authorized returns of non-defective merchandise must be shipped prepaid, in new resalable conditions, and are subject to a re-stocking, re-boxing and handling charge of 15%.
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Latoscana warrants the products to be free from defect in materials.
Warranty is limited as specified in each individual product’s warranty card.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made
available to La Toscana for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable.
It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine LaToscana replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance.
Warranty shall not include problems related to the installation of the product.
MECHANICAL WARRANTY: A LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY is provided to the first residential owner on parts to be free from failure related to defects in materials and workmanship but not installation. Other components, including but not limited to sprayers and hoses have a one year limited warranty.
The Products We Manufacture
- All lavatory and kitchen products are manufactured to meet new low lead reduction requirements and are certified by all North America codes.
- All lavatory, kitchen and shower products feature ceramic disc valving, which are designed to provide a leak-free operation in every use.
- All thermostatic shower products feature temperature safety stops to help protect from scalding.
- All Lavatory products and designated shower products meet Cal-Green certification standards.
- All lavatory, kitchen & shower products are tested and certified by nationally recognized and ac credited testing laboratory, CSA (Canadian approved products) international.
- All products featuring this logo are compliant to the ADA guidelines.